MDL provides training to support all of the users of our software, from researchers to system administrators to programmers. Depending on the course, the training might be delivered by Educational Services, Technical Support, or Consulting services. Click any of the course titles below to see a complete course description. Or, you can retrieve the entire catalog (PDF: 550K / 33 pages) for viewing or printing. You must have Acrobat Reader 3.0 or higher to view the catalog pages.
Courses delivered by Educational Services
Contact Peg Renery at (510) 357-2222, extension 1377 for scheduling and other information.
- Drawing Molecules
- Molecule Searching
- Rgroup Searching
- 3D Searching
- Searching Local Databases
- Data Searching
- Reaction Searching
- Solid-Phase Reaction Searching
- Retrieving Toxicity Data
- Searching the Metabolite Database
- Registering Metabolism Data
- Creating Local Databases
- Form Building
- Creating Structure-Activity Relationship Tables
- Drawing and Retrieving Polymers
Using ISIS for Microsoft Excel
Using the Assay Explorer
Using MDL SCREEN
Using Project Library/Central Library
Using Reagent Selector
Courses delivered by Technical Support
Inside the U.S., contact Charlie Weatherall at (901) 763-3592 for scheduling and other information. Outside the U.S., please contact your local MDL Technical Support Center.
- ISIS/Host Administration Training
- MDL SCREEN Administration Training
- Central Library Administration Training
- Chemscape Administration Training
Courses delivered by Consulting Services
Contact Beverly Madrid at (708) 409-8300, extension 3000 for scheduling and other information.
Please send comments or questions about this site to email@example.com.