The ISO 4217 Maintenance Agency has registered the currency code "EUR" for the euro. The symbol has been created by the European Commission.
MDL is preparing for the euro to ensure a smooth transition. If you have any questions, please contact the MDL Euro Project Team member nearest you:
- Brian Appleton, London, UK
UK Financial Controller
- Anne-Gabrielle Zenhäusern, Allschwil, Switzerland
Manager Finance and Administration
MDL specific issues (subject to variation)
January 1, 1999
January 1, 2001
- Start to invoice in euro, but only where specifically agreed with the customer
- Start to receive euro purchase invoices where specifically agreed with the supplier
Official Euro Web Site
- Process business transactions in euro
For more information about the euro, go to:
Please send comments or questions about this site to firstname.lastname@example.org.