Location: International - Switzerland
Job Title: I.T. Support Analyst
Job Code: #01077
Last Updated: 10-Aug-2001
MDL is seeking an individual with a combination of good technical and communication skills to provide daily operations for the network infrastructure, desktop and server environment and any associated peripheral devices.
Knowledge and experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems (Windows NT & 2000) and the Microsoft Office suite of products on a daily basis are required. In addition, the candidate must be a willing team member within the European IT Organization and possess a desire to learn a broad range of skills. The successful candidate will join an organization continually developing its systems and infrastructure to meet ongoing demands and changes within a multiple platform environment.
- Knowledge of Windows NT and 2000 Server/Workstations
- Knowledge of MS Exchange Server and MS Office
- Networking Knowledge
- Peripheral device support experience (printers, scanners, etc)
- Good communication skills
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective team member and contributor
- Flexible approach to hours where required
- Ability to travel if required - Europe and US
- Knowledge of the following: Remote Access and VPN, Unix and/or Open VMS, Oracle, Web and/or Firewall technology, Legato Networker, Visual Uptime, and SAN technology
To apply for a position at MDL, please send your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter specifying the position and job code to, Attention: Human Resources,
Fax: +41 21 601 20 56
Mail: MDL Information Systems, Inc. AG
Boulevard de Grancy 11
Please send comments or questions about this site to firstname.lastname@example.org.