ACS National Meeting
222nd National Meeting & Exposition
of the American Chemical Society
Chicago Convention Center
August 27-29, 2001 (Exposition)
Need access to the right information at the right time in the right place?
Visit Booth #429 to see how MDL's new integrated workflow solution provides the information you need at every step of the discovery process!
The integrated workflow solution includes MDL's applications and content for:
Don't miss a chance to see a demonstration of our newly released Integrated Major Reference Works - a series of the most popular major reference works on synthetic methodology available in electronic format and linked with MDL's synthetic methodology databases and the primary literature.
- Researching literature
- Managing synthesis, sourcing and logistics
- Capturing and registering data
- Analyzing data and making decisions
Current releases include:
See how quickly the scope and limitations of a reaction example from MDL's synthetic methodology databases can be determined by linking to the exact page in one of these three major reference works.
- Comprehensive Organic Functional Group Transformations (COFGT) from Elsevier Science
- Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis (EROS) from John Wiley & Sons
- Comprehensive Asymmetric Catalysis (CAC) from Springer Verlag
Don't miss this chance to see MDL's comprehensive discovery informatics solutions in action!
Please send comments or questions about this site to firstname.lastname@example.org.