Genomics plays a critical role in the high-throughput discovery process by helping to select the best targets for biological screening. Combinatorial chemistry and automated synthesis provide the quantity and diversity of samples needed to feed the screening process. High-throughput screening techniques have given biologists a method for quickly identifying those compounds with the potential therapeutic value to become products.
MDL aids decision-making in this process by integrating:
"High-throughput" means more than generating data faster and faster. It means discovering better products more efficiently.
- chemical data connected with combinatorial libraries
- biological data from assay protocols and screening results
- gene expression and gene function information from genomics
- Specialized products to help scientists in genomics, biology, and chemistry perform daily tasks
- Integration of these products to support R&D; decision-making enterprise-wide
- Professional services to ensure that the MDL solution you choose meets your needs
[Areas of Interest]
Copyright 1997 MDL Information Systems,
Send your comments to